Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Thursday, June 3, 2010
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
17. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
18. Pay off your credit cards every month.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy . Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare...then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years, will this matter?"
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time some time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
38. They cover every human emotion.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
42. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
43. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
44. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
45. The best is yet to come.
46. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
47. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
48. If you don't ask, you don't get.
50. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Friday, May 28, 2010
I LOVE YOU unconditionally but you didn't
I LOVE YOU and always be with you when bad weather came but you didn't
I BELIVE IN YOU when you did something wrong, i have faith that someday you could change, but you didn't
YOU DUMPED ME and i was so miserable right now
YOU LOVE SOMEONE and you didn't care about my feeling
YOU, always thingking about your'self instead of US
I forgive you dear..
Thursday, April 22, 2010
learn tie-dye-ing at this blog http://rayyaa.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/tie-dye-unique-colorful-dyeing/
Sunday, April 4, 2010
My recommended place if you want to buy this glasses: Gasibu! (only idr 10.000) yaaay!